Rule die steel is one of our core competences in research, development and production at Bohlerstrip. It is choice number 1 in the production of premium products not permitting any compromises in quality.
Behind the unrivalled long service life of our cutting die steel are premium-quality raw materials, substantiated expertise in tempering steel and leading standards in profiling and edge machining. The benefits of our products
Bohlerstrip currently offers the broadest product and application range in the industry:
- Over 50 years′ experience in the die cutting industry
- Complete value-add chain - from metallurgy right up to finished and profiled strip steel within the group
- Complete control over the value-add chain
- Extensive expertise in applications with many customer projects
- Broadest product portfolio the world over
- Speedy availability worldwide with delivery from stock
- Standard non-serrated profiles
- Special non-serrated profiles
- Serrated profiles
- Zig-zag steel
Bohlerstrip rule die steel is used for die-cutting the most diverse of materials. These materials range from leather for shoes and gloves, to complex and multi-layered textile gauzes and webbing for modern sports shoes. There are also appropriate tooth geometries from bohlerstrip for hard and rigid materials such as seals and shoe soles. In short, we are your partner for every application.